Monday, January 14, 2013

First day of degree year2 semester1

Ya... Today is the first day of school in my degree year 2 semester 1, so fast, I'm in year2. Today was super tire!!! Lets begin in the early morning, no car can drive to school, so I need to wake very early to take LRT to school, 9am class I wake at 6am+ then 7am+ reached LRT station, it is almost 2 hours before the class >.< On the way go school it was super cold, no matter inside LRT or outside, even in bus... Maybe is I get cold so feel that cold. Reached school saw some of friends already chat-chit'ing' in class while waiting this new semester lecturer to enter, chat har chat har... quite a lot friends reached, then we all start taking photo.
 First they take my photo, a sick person sadly looking at the camera >.< see the looks, like just wake up from bed. After that start taking photo with friends^^

The photo at the left side, they called that Bersih and Lynas..-__-
 We all knew that today gonna clean up us own studio for installation of floor tiles, so after lecturer enter class, brief a bit things about what this semester gonna to go, then we start cleaning our studio. From a lot things like tables chairs become empty.
after finished clean most of the stuff, they started play around, why they still got so many energy...
can play with fan, can dance with rod some more @@ (actually I called her to posed like that hahaha...)
 Then we having our ice-breaking season with senior and junior, work together to do an ice-breaking project. Until 3pm I'm going to attend my another class Auto CAD drawing, same 1st day just like normal briefing, but on the half way I already feel sleepy~ Fortunately today end early, 4 pm like that can back, but still have to settle some of our models, presentation board, lecturer called us to bring all back! Haiz... no driving car today leh, so all put in my friend's car, next day only get from her. Better don't suddenly call us bring back to studio... After settle all, yeah yeah... Sudah boleh balik! But I had waiting for mama at LRT station for 1hour+ from 5pm+ to 6pm+, I'm super tire that time, while waiting I already half sleep at LRT station... why still got such thing happened on me. Reach home thought wanna have a small nap after bath, but after bath like not feel that sleepy, then just checking facebook, upload those photo first, suddenly brother calling say had finished work, that means I need to go pick him up... Oh no.. where is my resting time?! Fetch le come back then is dinner time~ Hahahaha... Really play with me, Suan le la... Final decision, go to bed early ba tonight.

No comments: