Thursday, May 16, 2013

大扫除/Clean-up Day

Hi everyone! Long long time no see~ How are you? Did you still remain unchanged as before? Have a long period didn't open my blog, it was too busy for me to write a blog, think of wanna write about what it had happened during those days after I stop blogging, but... it was too long the story~ These few days... was my semester break, finally I have time to visit my blog. I saw a lot of spider web and at least 1cm thick dust here. Today have the feeling to clean up it^^

Ok, lets talk about what I done recently... Have long time did not sit down properly to watch drama, after finished exam I straight away go watch a drama that I got a feeling it will be a not bad drama to let me to watch. It was 《新笑傲江湖》 霍建华版.. The story inside not bad, for me the most touched part is the relationship between them, although the ending I not very prefer but it also a happy ending.

Today finished this drama thought can have a time for relax, but why... few days before received school lecturer give the whole class a task to do, needed to submit next week! At that time I think of my holidays just like "BOOM" gone jor lu... No choice, this task is relate to our next semester's subject, so have to do it properly.

Now have some photos wanna to post, it was during the school time~ Quite funny have those friends in the class. XD
We eat together, rush project together, play together, study together, chit-chat together...
How a nice day we all are together!!!




this 2 photos took when i'm rushing autocad, still remember that time my labtop got problem can't do the project, so I have to borrow my friend's one and rush it in studio. That time they keep take photos, but also have to thanks them a lot... teach me the step to help me finish faster.



Day of site visit...

That's all for today.. Will be keep update next time~ see you! 


No comments: