Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hot vs Cold


Yesterday I just posted said that the weather is freaking hot. Today I hear that this weather is killing!! Sad to hear that, this hot weather created a very strong heatwave and take over more than 800 life in Pakistan's southern Sindh. "On Tuesday as temperatures reached 45C (113F)" which means it was happened yesterday. OMG~ This weather is really freaking killing people.

null
Is this looks crazy to you?! It's looks like all are the volcano place. If you are interested to know more about the news please check with the link below, it is from BBC News:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-33251100


Lets talk about today topic. Hot Vs Cold (Flaming Boy Vs Frozen Girl)

If let you to choose, which one you prefer? A super COLD weather or a super HOT weather?? For me, I prefer a super cold weather, because I hate hot! Please don't misunderstood, the hot is not means in sexy or any spicy things xp hahaha... what the hell, -.- nan gek. Back to it, why I choose cold condition rather than hot this is because in cold condition at least can wear a lot clothes to keep myself warm if feel very cold. For hot will sweat a lot and sticky, that feeling make me uncomfortable.


No comments: