Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Restart in 2015 JLR

Hello guys!
Hi my buddy!
How are you my *FANS*!

A stupid but polite heading. Hahaa...

How long was the last time I blogger? 6 months? 7 months? 1 year? Or maybe I have only got once post per year? Time going fast... because when I looking back to the past? Time really can heal a person soul? Okay fine, just stop thinking about this kind of stuff, it really no useful. One day also need to face reality, time is just an excuse to let escape from yourself. Move forward man! Do what you need to do, do not stop and stay on the same place.

Since so so so long did not update here, lets introduce  should say follow up my current status^^ :

1. First, I completed my degree in Architecture course, yea... I had done it, it really not an easy course! Fortunately I did not stop at the half of it. Although it like playing roller coaster~ uppp and downnn all the time, I still can made it! Yeah... Hi Five!

2. Secondly, girl friend!! Woohuuuu! Yoo Yoo Yoo... The best moment! Sorry, still a not yet.. I'm still single~ OMG.. Xian Hao ar Xian Hao, how old are you already? Still can't find a soul mate? All pak tor geh pak tor, going marry soon loo... What you waiting for? Super many such questions coming out. But what to say? Thought looking for a girl friend easy like go pasar buy a vege meh?? Hahaa XD

3. Working. Is it working now? What is working? Hahahaa kidding, not yet start working yet now. So now just like no work no study, life of heaa~ But soon la, going work soon, x work = x $$, how to enjoy life leh xp

Since now still free I can write as much I can here, will try to find out interesting topic to write up for my next post, so be patient... will fill my empty blog be more interesting and special~

Goodnight everyone, see you and update me for the next post ;)

No comments: