Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hot Weather

Wao~ The weather recently are super crazy hot! Is it still spring? Or summer now? If it is follow the calendar, today should be the first day of summer. But I not think that now the weather really follow the actual date, because I think that it maybe the Earth had changed a lot, global warming, green house effect, radiation anywhere, disease everywhere and bla bla bla causing the changes of weather ba.

Back to the topic, it really a very very hot day! The whole house is like an oven! It is super beh tahan!! Sitting at home also will sweat, the whole feel not comfortable. This situation suddenly let me have a thinking that linked to architecture, is there any building can auto filter the air inside a building? Bring out the hot air~ keep the building cold! I think it is hard to make it. Mostly it is needed to use mechanical to ventilate a building, an excellent invention Air-conditioning! In other way, air conditioning also bring the harm to the earth and then causing the global warming again~ Keep the interior cold but let the weather become warmer... Haizzz.. What to do..

Okay, it is too hot and I think I have to stop it here, need to find some ways to cooling myself now!!
See you.. Bye byeee~

No comments: