Friday, October 12, 2012

Awesome!!

Just read "somebody" 's blog... It was awesome~ very touch some more!! Really so weird, just clicking the link here and there, read some others people's blogs, like that also let me found a special blog~

LOVE really can make a person change a lot?

Although the girl haven accepted the relationship, willing to sacrifice everything and done anything for her?

like this sentence:

"I wish to stay right besides you to wipe your tears and bring joys to you…"
"I wish you can hear what I truly feel towards you in one day…please don't wait until everything has gone…you only learn to cherish me…"


OMG... how a nice words when you are talking to a girl~
Can a guy be trusted when he saying like that? Will you giving him a chance to stay together with you, take care you in your whole life?

Did you believe in fate? Everything is just happen around me... just i'm not notice about it~ after i knew it also like quite a few days, few weeks or few months ago... maybe i'm try to ignore it, pretend to dunno anything. and i'm also lazy to know about it... after knew it also not good for me, just like lo fu lei san -__-

Have a not bad midnight reading those blogs~ 
Good night everyone... Sweet dreams~ have a nice day^^

No comments: