Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween!!

Oh yeah... Halloween~ Never celebrate it before, lets start celebrate it from this year 2012. It will be quite fun, maybe ba... feel like wanna done something very crazy before I 21st. Hope those crazy things can be a part of my memories in future =)
When a person keep growing, everything around also keep changing, sometime watch back those photo took last time also have a feeling that I had gone through such things, really like my brain's memories, without those photo I think I also can't remember that I had done such things, it had become a parts of memories... That's why, when I still in secondary school I like to take photo, I don't want to miss up any part of my nice memories in secondary. But now a day, I seldom to take photo... become more lazy, and also because of that memories become lesser and lesser... Envy those people can remember their memories very well. Think for the positive way, can't remember also not bad, everyday can start a new thing; forget about the past.
Okay, is time to say goodbye~ good night, sweet dreams =)

No comments: