Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Water

22/10 Monday, 2012... Sunny day. Early the morning waked up by sister, it was very cold and decided to wear 2 clothes. Boring during taking LRT until reached putra line, saw my friends MeiYin sitting at the coner, reading book and looks blur. Hahaha... When reached Wangsa Maju station, she still did not notice that I was standing behind. After that I'm thinking that can play a trick to scare her XD She really stunned that time! Fortunately did not scream out.
Reached school 8.30am, continue classes as usual, lecturer doing the same thing, we all watching an old video film!! Hehe... the topic today also the same, cold water system~ then do not know why suddenly lecturer say out a sentence like this: "when think of desert, then will think of water; when think of LOVE, I think of you!!" first sentence is still get it, after the second sentence came out~ WOW~ Whole class giving the same respond. I talk with friends said that I will post this as my status, then my friends agree that and say will like! XD
Finish class 11.20am no car back home, wanna wait sis finish exam only can fetch me, if not wanna take bus and walk back. Because of lazy, so decided have a lunch with friends first, then only see how. After lunch, firstly think of taking LRT go and back... go and back... until sis finish exam~ hahaha... Then suddenly memorise that Chris start class late for this day... I contacted her to fetch me~ wakakakakaka!! BUT! Went to eat again@@ Super full...

Conclusion for this day: Very full day~ can say that as "Zai Dou Sei!"

No comments: