Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hometown

27th Oct 2012, Going back hometown, Taiping. Nothing special happen during the travel from KL to Taiping, because I was sleeping in the whole journey. =P
After reach there, we have a dinner at a food court that my papa always bring us, and ate wan tan mee never change, because the wan tan mee at there are different from KL, like to eat since childhood time~

This is the photo taken next day, play with doggy^^


My old buddy... Lucky! Have many years together with her =)

My grandma talking to her... she know what my grandma say^^


See... so cute~ she shake hand with me =D


On the way back from 1pm... The highway is super JAM!!

Nothing can do in the car, sleep is the best thing to do XD

Second things, take photo in the car..

At the end, we had using 7 hours to back from Taiping to KL;
Around 300km distance, that means the average speed from Taiping to KL is 43km/h @@...
Can you imagine that?!


No comments: