Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dress up as abnormal

A Halloween night~ lets begin at the evening I was still at school...
   Painting in studio~ 




 After finish painted, my phone suddenly rang~ hard to click it because the nail polish haven't dry up >.<

Need to thanks for Aisha... help me to paint my nails~ =)


Finally, Halloween night is started!! 
Start to Pose!! XD



 





My friend dare to draw something like that! =D

My best buddy!!

Funny looks, act like kids~ XD

Hahahahahaaa... I said wanna take photo with you! Not calling you help me take photo OK?!@@ 

Cheers~




Last Point... Jason's house~ Trick or treating?!
He choose to treat... XD

Then is photo time again!!






REallY is a CrA3y night~
Thanks you guys for the entertainment ^^
Enjoy it very much~
Finally had done something in Halloween.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN =D 
wish you have a nice day~

No comments: