Monday, November 12, 2012

Rushing

 Wah... today so many things need to do, starting from the early the morning. I wake up at 8.15am, then drive my car myvi go perodua there to service. I need to back before 10am, because want to fetch sister to LRT station, so I told them to make a minor service, then may finish service faster. Fortunately there only 1 customer at there before I was there. After they taking my car go for service, I thought at least need around 1 hours to be done, then I just siting there read some news paper while waiting them to service. After half an hour, they have drive my car out, it was so efficiency... That time was 9.15am. I can make it in time to fetch my sister after that. At 10am+ after I fetched my sister to LRT, then i straight away go to school, all my group members were at school waiting me. When I reached school, taking my group members to photostat our assignment and they say today is the last day to register MUET that in March 2013, so we rush to buy the pin near setapak there... While waiting in BSN to buy the pin, then is what I get on my car...

A big saman paper... wuwuwuwuwuuu T.T

Haiz... no choice, why they so rajin >.<
Actually I calling some of my friends stay in car to wait me, in case got police got give saman, but the number I get in BSN is about 30+ people in front of me, so I just tell them come down wait, because my car no much petrol le, how I know, just a few minutes then kena le... Haiz~ >.<

Other than that, today I had apply a new starbucks card!! Kekeke... Because Chriis already have the white one, so that i just apply a RED one~ Onn Onn geh~ Wakakakakaka... =D
Looks not bad also^^


What day is today o? Why suddenly so many friends asking my to hang out? At night also fully booked~ Overall whole day is tired...




No comments: