Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Coffee day

13/11/2012, Tuesday. Nice day with fresh air.
It is Deepavali, and I was overslept until 12pm @@
Told Chriis I'll going starbucks today to redeem my drinks yesterday. But why she did not call me?!
Then calling to Chriis and she say thought I'm not going starbucks so did not call me. >.<
Because my mom that time wanna use car, so chriis terpaksa to drive me go with her cousin, Sharon.

After reached Viva starbucks.. saw a lot of people queue until outside~ First time saw so many people going to Viva's starbucks to get the promotion BUY 1 FREE 1. After a few moment... the staff of starbucks coming out and tell us that the blender machine having some problem and need to wait for a while to fix it. That is ok for me, because I'm just going starbucks redeem any drinks.^^ After few minutes... the blender still can't be fixed, then the staff coming out again... Said they are so sorry about that, can't make any ice-blended drinks. At the moment, those people so fast san shui jor... XD We just straight away walk to the front of the counter order others drinks, at the same time the staffs there giving us a free cup of coffee each person, we were surprised, because they were trying the blender machine, that's why already blended many cup of coffee, so giving us for free. Oh yeah yeah... ^^

At the end... Used RM13.35 get 5 drinkssss~ Wakakakakaa...
3 persons drink 5 cups of coffee~
The day of stomach full with coffee's day!!!

No comments: