Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Meaningful

Baby, don't cry anymore, this scene is so familiar
Tightly holding your hand, we are both unwilling to separate
Every time I want to say something I instead preserve the silence
Give me a minute to concentrate on admiring your beauty
Happiness complements sorrow, crossing paths within my heart at the same time
Tears of frustration cannot measure the weight of love
I can’t withdraw the love I already gave and I can't give you all the love I owe you
Don't take along my heart to follow you
Every time we part ways, I am deeply defeated by you
Every time I give up your tenderness, it is hard to release my pain
Every time we part ways, Every time I kiss you goodbye
At that moment I finally fully understand the taste of love
I finally understand the truest taste of love

Is it familiar to you? It is from the song 'kiss goodbye'^^


Through long day you are in my heart, day after day you still remain. Even if only in dreams, you follow me like a shadow. The path of fate never lead us as we wish, and the irresistible twists of life's plot never stop. A fragrant cup of coffee evaporates leaving time and pain behind. The time is taking the dreams away.
At first, it was thrilling, but I was conflicted.
I was happy through.
I was not sure, if I should tell you I knew. But I am not willing to say.
I just did not know how to tell you.
I did love those dreams.
I wanted to stop, but I couldn't.
I'm willing to keep dreaming.
I was refreshingly stupid, BUT what else could I do?

别傻了、别爱了、别想了

I have to admit it, you've make my world looks different.
Thank You for always being there. J

No comments: