Monday, November 26, 2012

Weather

Washing car just now... suddenly sky become darker, wind become strong, then I know what will going on soon. But problem is I haven't finish washed my car!! Just like that, I washed it half side, another half haven't touched. >.< When can I wash the another half?! Haiz.. forget about it, later on continue to gym. Keke.. What I'm going to do now? Erm... the planning was destroyed by the weather. Left 2 more hours to go~ hmmm... hmmm... think think. Lets go play with rain? Hahaha...

4.00pm, Oh yeah... finish washed my car^^ the weather weird, see now continue rain le. Just now the rain rain stop a while, then I just faster complete the part I haven't wash, fortunately finished wash only rain again. Okay, now just waiting to go gym!

6pm-8pm Gym to the max!! Wow... do gym until my limit, it was pain~ Long time did not have such feeling.
Night guys... have a nice dreams & have a good day tomorrow.

No comments: