Saturday, December 22, 2012

Early Celebration


Tonight the sky is sooooo clear~ can saw many stars which I saw since I'm in secondary. They are very bright and remain unchange... Did you feel that this few night's moon looks quite big? I had watched it few nights, it really looks quite big than before. Well, 21st of Dec is passed... I want to say "We still alive!" Hahahah... Where got so easy to end, my birthday also haven't reach.. XD





Just back home not long, my primary school's friends today date me out to celebrate my birthday^^ Because they can't attend for 28th that day, so they planning for celebrate my birthday earlier. Thanks for my primary school's sister! Micky~ Thanks a lot for planning this... Today we went to ICB, this place I did not hear before, it is near leisure mall, which just located opposite of it.

The environment there quite nice, it is not bad... We were sitting outdoor. This place got beer to drink, just like normal bar, but weird thing is, it also got foods like noodles, fried rice such things to eat. My friend ordered a yun-yong to eat tim. They ordered 1 tower of Carlsberg is like Rm88+ something, then we played some funny funny games XD
Next time can introduce you guys to play =)

Okay... Lets talk about where I had went yesterday, I went to Big Bad Wolf Books Fair! At the Mines convention centre. The books there really cheap until I can't believe... Rm8 or Rm10 for very thick books.


We saw 3 sport cars outside the fair... Of course sure go take a photo with it lo^^ This 3 cars like quite old style de, but keep until very good. Then walk in the hall full of books for few hours~ It was tire and hungry. After that went to eat KFC. Then shopping!! Hehe^^ Saw a lot of Christmas' SALE... Problems is "No $$ No talk" Can't buy anything also, just walk walk see see... >.< I saw 1 sport shirt quite nice de, it is adidas one... but it cost Rm120 @@ Wow... too expensive le.



This are the books we take back from book fair! Hahaha... Not all is us one, just helping friends to take back, the small plastic bag only the one maple bought XD

Shopping until night time... Then went to LRT station fetch my sister, proceeds to our second round CZ12 we are coming!! Oh yeah~ 20th is the first day the show, it was a lot of people, we bought the tickets at afternoon for 9pm show, when they open the seat let me to choose, I was stunned... It was already a lot people bought the tickets. So middle seat is no need to see le, I only can choose the seat on left or right hands side. But better seat also on the line of J... Aiyo... fortunately it is a large hall, so consider quite upper. The show is quite chi gek and funny, if you haven't watch, still wait what?! Faster go and watch lo XD

Those are the activity I done this two days... I'm very tire... Oh ya.. Today erm... No, is yesterday was 冬至, so wish all of you belated 冬至快乐^^ 冬至 day I just ate 2 tang yuan, ya only 2!! Never mind, tonight going back hometown eat tang yuan lu... Excited... hehehe~

Today 22th Dec lu... Time is passing fast~ 2 more days, chyn is coming back lo... Miss you man~ XD Waiting for outing relax that night.^^


No comments: