Friday, December 14, 2012

First Paper for Degree Y1S3

Finished my first paper today!!! Yesterday went to sleep very early, but rolling here and there can't sleep well because of stomach ache. I think was yesterday's tom yum fried rice problems... >.< I supposed  not to eat those things before a day of exam. Wake up in the early morning, still feel not very well too, but also needed to go school exam. Fortunately the pain did not disturb my mind during exam. Funny thing that happens after exam, I realize that I still got leaving a blanked place forgot to fill in at the end of exam time. Finished exam only realize it, it was too late T.T
Now left one more paper on monday which also my last paper for this year. This subject from study week started until now I also haven't study even touch it... Erm... got touched the note, just did not read the things inside XD So this 2 days will very fully focus on it~ Hahaha... All the best!

Well... now still counting down for the day~ 14 days more. Can I do it?! Still a question.

Erm... Just now finished playing badminton with friends and my brother at 8pm... Tire until die lo~ Thought only 3 person play for 2 and the half hours... Hou choi one of my friends come at 7pm, if not sure tire until can't move.
Saw some people say about liquor & women. Actually I'm quite agree about this explanation:
一般女人不喝酒.. 喝酒女人不一般..
女人為愛活著.. 愛也是女人喝酒的唯一理由
愛喝酒的女人..倒的是酒.. 喝的是情.. 醉的是愛..
酒是真的.. 醉是假的.. 因為心裡有事..

Is it this is the point why most of the women drink for?


No comments: