Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hello 19th~ Whenever I count my blessings... I count you twice~


Today is 19th of December, charles' last paper of final exam. Still have 1 hour+ more to prepare charles... Good luck wer bro~

Yesterday, 18th of December, Tuesday... I received my first birthday present from jason & maple, a fitness gloves! It is specially for me to use while i'm going gym, but the size they bought looks like quite big, because they choose the L size, is it my hands got such big? XD never mind, received this gift already quite happy.J
Looks nice^^
After I get it, then was used it to gym yesterday... hehehe~ Yesterday went to a different place to gym called "One More Rep"
Here is the place that jason suggested after we going the Titanium Fitness Centre and said there have 3 levels. Because his father normally also got go there for gym, then I just agree that next time we should go see around and try. Last week my brother also went to gym with his friends, and he said the place is also at ampang area, beside is like highway... But that time I'm still very blur, don't know where is place located, until one day Chyn point to a building show me there have a gym place, that time I still don't know that actually that place is the place that jason mention XD thought ampang got such a lot of gym place. At the end, actually all the place they said are the same place... Hahaha. Ya, one more thing, the gym room not have 3 levels, it is the building got 2 level is a gym room, 1 is from level1 which is "One More Rep" that yesterday I had went there, the another 1 is at level3 which called "Power Gym" and I think next time will go here, because this located at level3, the air more fresh and not so many people.


Yesterday I watched a short video that talk about the fact of the end of world would not exist according what others say in the early. Because there have some week point on it which can't support the statement the world gonna to end on 21st of December 2012. Beside that, I also saw TV news say that, that was 马雅文化 place gonna to disappear, not the whole world. At the end of the video, I hear a very meaningful conclusion which said by a person:
“我们知道今年的12月21日应该是一个可以安然渡过的日子,但是话说回来,当12月21日下午两点钟来临的时候,那也就是我们现在这里跟在中美洲的马雅文化同步进入末日24小时的那一刹那,我觉得是这其实应该是我们深刻自我反省的24小时,要想想看地球上的人类在过去这么多的年对地球跟这个环境所做的所有的不公不义。从5亿4千万年以前的寒武纪生物大爆发开始,一直到今天,地质学家告诉我们,曾经有过5次的生物大浩劫,而这些浩劫有些可能是来自西伯利亚火山群的大爆发造成全球的气候改变,有些可能来自外来天体的撞击造成了气候改变,无论初始的原因是什么,最后都是气候改变。而今天的我们呢?我们正在大幅度迅速的改变气候。所以有人说现在正是第六次生物灭绝正在进行的时候,而主导者是人类所有的生物都改变自己去适应环境,只有人类是改变环境来适应自己。影响所及,大量的生物就随着气候的改变而消失了,人类在生物多样性的消失之下,也不会有任何好处。所以,与其担心世界末日是来自外来天体,来自火山群,来自奇奇怪怪的原因造成的,还不如担心人类自己能不能在地球上浩浩维持永续发展,直到有一天真的需要去担心世界末日再说吧。”

See... what had humans really done to world?! But all still scare for the end of world.


No comments: