Monday, December 31, 2012

Party to MAX

Quite a few days no write blog, after my birthday whole body feel like weird weird... Maybe really play until too over? Or because of sekali use up all energy? Hahaha... Anyway, I think drink too much also not good for body. First time have such feeling.
And then I also take a lot photo with friends & lenglui~s that day hahah...
At first going sing k at pavilion.
After that go have a walk, eat something then go back prepare for night Party!!

Okay... prepare for long time~ the party is begin! At first keep give my friends dui me drinks... after a few moment, "flaming lamborghini" is come on!! Wow... First time have a try with it, it was not bad, quite nice^^
Then keep lets friends dui me a lot... Really blur 99~ XD

Those are the photo that taken with my friends there =)
Long time did not take so much photo with so much friends!! I really enjoy it^^




No comments: