Thursday, December 27, 2012

Shock moment~

Tonight, erm... now 27th. So is last night, 26th Dec 2012, Cory date me for few days ago said wanna come out yum cha with me. That time I thought just go for yum cha, until Christmas that day I'm keep asking where we go yum cha and with who... Cory just reply say that thursday's night then did not reply anything, until Cheen suddenly chat me and said gonna celebrate my birthday on wednesday's night or thursday's night, I thought that she was kidding that time, because Cory did told me about that and I do not know Cheen also coming out with us. After that Jason message me pula, say he coming to fetch me at 8.15pm, I was confuse... Why Jason suddenly pop out de? Is he also joining us?? Many question marks. Again Cory did not told me about that. After confirmed that Jason also with us then I asked actually where we going?! Then Jason only told me go to Station1 opposite Leisure Mall. What la... Finally I only knew it. Then 4 of us eat, chit chat and playing cards there, we also changing table from a non-smoking area (that time only me & Jason there, because wanna see the singer there singing) so move to a smoking area then after Cory and Cheen came for a few moment then smell people smoke beh tahan so change back to non-smoking area again. As usual, we chit-chat, playing cards and eat snack, until I went to toilet came back a few minutes, the singer started singing Happy Birthday songs... That time I thought whose birthday which almost same day with me o!? At the same time I saw a waitress carrying a cake, but walking toward me!! I was thinking not me ba?! Then Jason keep say "Eee... your cake coming!!" But I was still quite steady that time, after that the waitress turn the direction to the table next to us... >.< I was "Pheww... hou choi not me~" Hahaha... After that the shock moment came~ The singer continue sing the birthday songs and the same waitress taking another cake out! She walk toward me and say this cake is really yours one!! Happy Birthday! WOW... I did not expect that they really bought me a cake celebrate early with me!!! I'm feel very touched.. Because past few years also no friends celebrate with me like that, except for last year my friends celebrate with me on my birthday, that time also thought just hang out dinner with them and yum cha for second round in In House, but suddenly they carrying out a cake before 12am means before few minutes my birthday pass. I very remember about that~ It was my first time so many friends celebrate with me =)

Okay, lets continue back to yesterday. They help me take a lot of photo with the Oreo cake. We decided to finish the cake there, because I do not want to bring back, it like quite many works to do some more the cake not that big can be finished easily, so we ate a lot and share it to the singer thanks for singing birthday songs to me, and share another one for the waitress which carrying the cake to me & wished me Happy Birthday. The waitress looks quite nice, she keep talking with us, maybe she was too excited or because make us be fooled at first. In the conversation we only know that the waitress just have 16 years old, it is unbelievable... No wonder she looks quite nice and talk a lot things with us, but she looks more mature than a person with just had only 16 years old.

Then these are the things what I get for my second gift!! A jacket without sleeve that I hoped to buy last time but did not^^ and a belt~ Looks not bad also! =D I like it so much!^^
The packing more looks like Christmas gift^^
Again, thanks Q so much to Cory, Cheen and Jason celebrate it with me.
And thanks Jia too for also in charged with those gift.^^
But why you not coming?! Now I only realize that.

Ya... One more thing, yesterday a huge refrigerator reached my house! And it is taller than me!@@
Did you saw why I take this photo? Hahaha... I'm using Samsung camera to take photo with Samsung refrigerator~ XD


No comments: