Saturday, December 8, 2012

Swim in the Dark

Yesterday is Friday, a day that I sleep until quite late. Wake up eat some breakfast then bring my brother go ask for the Digi Smart Plan... It looks like quite cheap. After that nothing to do stay at home watching updates and news. Suddenly jason posted said badminton at 5.30pm to 8.00pm  near my area here, that time I feel not bad, finally can go for exercise. Until some times... the post looks like no people respond for it, then I just call him confirm with it, then he said can't find any kaki... I was "har..." mood like suddenly drop~ At the same time I saw the weather outside was not bad, then suggested lets we go for other activity such as jogging? Jason just suggested lets go hiking! I think a while then said "erm... okay ba, lets go!" Hahaha... But chat le a while, we both think of if suddenly rain how? Or we reached the top only rain how?! Then decided cancel it, some more no that mood to hike. Then we continue think for another activity, my light bulb lighted up... "we go for swimming lo!!" Jason just said "ON!" Okay... then we go for prepare those stuff prepare for swim which inside my friends' condominium. During the time I'm going out.... I saw one part of the sky is changing become darker@@ OMG... Is it gonna rain?! Did not think too much, just go there see the weather how only decide. On the way fetching jason, receive a message from Maxis, "Huh... I have 4 missed calls from my friend, why I can't receive any call before? My line was full wor, weird~" then I just call it back to my friend, asking for what happened. "Oh... All those badminton kaki go for movie, then asking for me wanna go together or not", but no choice... I'm going for swimming, so sorry guys, bye bye lo~ After fetched jason on the way going to my friends' condo the sky become darker and darker... Jason said, maybe swimming also needed to cancel, I replied "Argh... I don't care!! I want to swim" hahahaha.. Jason looked at me and say... "Ok~ crazy with you one time" XD
Until we reached there, the sky really looks like gonna to rain! Got thunder some more... Looks quite dangerous for swimming... After walked in the condo... Started to feel rain water. Again... The activity of swimming have to postpone~ Then we all just went to my friends house chit chat, watch drama, playing cards... Have quite a long time did not chat with them le, not bad to have a chat with them^^ At the same time we keep looking outside, hope the rain will stop early, then can go for swimming =) because the swimming pool is open until 10pm. Time is going fast... 7pm lu~ is dinner time! While stop raining that time. Jason and me and my friends' little brother went to swimming first, at 8pm something I get to go, that's why can't wasting time, only left 1 hour to swim. It was my first time swim in the dark... The feeling was not bad^^ At the end we did not missed this activity.. Hehee...

Today saw a special post in facebook... Lets share to you guys~
This is the Japanese Alias... Have a look, it was so special =)

I'm yuki no tsubasa, 雪の翼... It means "The wings of the snow"^^
What Japanese alias is you?^^



No comments: