Friday, December 7, 2012

Fierce >>> Mild

6th Dec 2012, Thursday, nice day.
That day don't why asked my classmates come out yum cha, maybe too free to stay at home. We went to Puchong, restaurant carbon brasa, 炭世界 to have our first round^^
Because of just going for yum cha so we did not order much, all just ordered different types of Bread. Haha... Ya, just bread, we think of the next round will going to eat snowflake which just located opposite of the restaurant, that why must leave some empty space for the stomach to put it.
In snowflake, we ordered 1 for the new Sesame prosperity to taste it, 1 OCHA'RYO, and 1 japan combo II which is soya series de.

During eating my friends discussing where we want to go after finish, I just suggest lets go for 1 of my friend house which near there, because puchong like no others place to gaigai (shopping). Hahaha... It was a very long discussion, after that they decided to go IOI mall, the building is like a castle and I was first time go there, at first I was thinking went to there buy vege? XD Because they said there nothing inside, many aunty/uncle go only. Then nevermind, just follow my friends went to the parking lot, we reach there only saw a lot of cars there, then realize that day is members day, so we just leave there, fortunately is within 15 minutes, we no need to pay for the parking ticket. So we have to change to another place, Setia Walk which also near IOI mall, I not know well puchong so no choice, only can follow go see what was that place. We reached there, as usual, my friend drive into the parking lot... But she seem like move toward the exit of the parking lot, so I was thinking again, we gonna leave again?! No la, she just looking for parking. Hahaha... funny situation. We went inside the mall only a cinema on the top floor and a lot of huge fans on each floor, other than that there was empty!!! But there have a water park, I think so is water park la, looks quite nice, forget to took photo at there... >.< maybe that time got a bit rain so did not think about wanna took photo. After that we discuss again... "where to go!!" because it still early, all don't want go back so early. Again... I said lets go to 1 of my friend house!! Don't think so much le, gia~ (means lets go!!) Hahaha... that time my friend was shock, keep saying "want meh?!" Hahahaha... We don't care *evil smile*
So finally we all went to my friend's house. She say that her doggie is very fierce... How fierce can a home doggie is? I was thinking is it like my another friend's dog, types like chiwawa? Keep bark of people? After I saw it only know how aggressive is it... Its named Teddy. Maybe this is it own expression, or faced some worse experience before then become such fierce. So all of us just staying at there play with Teddy for a moments. Teddy will become more tame when having foods for him.
Did you see it.. He is so obedient~ Because my friend's hand is taking the foods. XD
In my friend's house, we realized that her house no any games such as play cards, chess... got UNO cards, but not complete one. That's why we all keep playing with Teddy and watch TV.
After some times, Teddy become more mild, maybe keep playing with us, so close to us already.
See... He come to sit beside me!! Wooohoo~ =D
After that sending my other friends to Mid Valley, LRT station, then I also back to my own home.^^
That all for the day...

Later on want go badminton lu~ yeah yeah... exercise!
Wish you guys have a nice day~ =)

No comments: