Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ending of Nov 2012

Last Thursday was my last class of my degree year1... Congratz~ After class, my friends planning to go have lunch and walk walk or have a movie... I thought they want to go somewhere near UTAR, after that they call me to lead them, because we go by 2 cars. At the time I feel weird, why they want to follow my car? I just ask them, where you guys want to go?? They replied Timesquare! At the same time I was thinking are you guys serious?! XD No wonder... they called me to lead them to there. During the way to Timesquare: 



 Of course, photo time again~ =D
After reach there we go for our lunch at Bar B Q PLAZA
Said with friends I will only eat a bit not much, because I'm having a big meal in dinner time, but at the end I also ate a lot there >.<
After lunch we go walk around timesquare, many Christmas decoration there, again... photo time there. Then go for play pool, basketball... before I leave still go chat time~ the normal thing will happen after all sit down.
 They called this 低头族... Hahaa
After that they said change to 抬头族~
This is the outcome...
Hahah... Weird lo! XD

Took a quite nice photo there~ But saw many shops behind.

Going to second round for dinner in SHOGUN SUNWAY!! 
Watching people ice skating while waiting the dinner time.

 X'mas feel everywhere!!! taking a lot of Christmas' tree~

First time saw such pattern of ornaments on Christmas tree...
Have a nice day with full of foods & memories~


No comments: