Monday, December 17, 2012

Hmm... leaving a note to say.. See you!

Time is going so fast, today is 17th of December le. Fan shu today fly lu, and I'm gonna to exam soon, the last paper for my this semester. Fan shu good luck and enjoy your journey! Remember souvenir ahhh!! Hehehe~ We all will very miss you de^^ Meet you on Christmas. 2 more weeks then 2012 will be end, hearsay the world will be end in this 21st December from early of the year, but I'm not think so the world will just end like that, and I not believe it also, still got many things I haven't done and waiting me to do how can it just end so sudden?!
Well, talk about these few days, it was very boring and I diarrhea again >.< Haizzz... Final exam only play this to me... Why!!
Is time to prepare my stuff to school. See you guys! All the best, and take care~

No comments: